key (1 of 1).jpg

"To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn't hurt."

-Olivia Newton-John

 

about

 

Shortly after graduating from Middle Tennessee Christian School in Murfreesboro, Betty Lee had her heart set on becoming a nurse. However, after a little research she quickly changed direction and focused on natural health care and whole body maintenance.

bettyleephoto.png

It didn’t take long to find dozens of studies showing researched proof of how massages are able to reduce stress and ease muscle soreness. But, most people already realize how massages help with such issues.

Betty Lee also found significant research showing that a massage can have a significant impact on hormones. Needless to say… she moved forward with learning technique after technique to help others feel good through massage.

A 2005 article in the International Journal of Neuroscience documented the biochemistry changes caused by massage therapy. The information that was submitted to the journal in late 2004 showed that cortisol levels decreased by an average of 31% when massages were worked into a regime of reducing stress.

As far as positive hormones go, the same report in the journal showed an average increase of serotonin by 28% and an increase of dopamine by 31%.


 
BE HAPPY: 90% of our worries are about things that may never happen; the remaining 10% are about things that have already happened.
— Amar Ochani